The Recruitment and Selection Toolbox (issued 2019) can be found here. It is a locked document only available to those who buy-in to the service.
The toolkit includes:
- Information for candidates
- Advertising the vacancy
- Safer recruitment and pre-employment checks including gaining references
- Disclosure and Barring service (DBS) checks
- The Childcare (disqualification) Regulations
- Teacher Prohibition Order Checks
- Right to Work
- Single Central Record
- Managing the selection processing including shortlisting and interviewing candidates
- Scoring matrix for shortlisting
- Induction and probationary periods
If you require any further help and support, or if you cannot access this toolbox, please contact the HR Casework Team.